jueves, 1 de mayo de 2014

After today, I write on english

Hi readers.

Thanks for read my writes, and let me to show you differents contents about my opinion. After today, I want to show you my opinions in english, because I want to learn to write diferents contents on english, and I consider correct to write all on this lenguaje. If I have errors on syntaxis or grammar, I hope you help for feedback. My objetive is that all of us, learn english of different way.

Thanks for your attention.

Att.
Alejandro D.J. Gomez Florez

4 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It will be so hard, but the idea is practice more english... enjoy it....

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Alejandro, whriting english... that is so hard and i admire your corage. It's a great idea to learn and practice this language.
    Thanks for share with us your thoughts.
    I hope to visit you more often

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thanks Natalia for pay attention on my crazy writes.... I finally found a great person that can post a comment... Its very important for me...

    ResponderEliminar