sábado, 3 de mayo de 2014

Instrumental music

Instrumental music is the best way for distract you brain. When you pay attention in the each song, you understand the complexity and the armony in that all music notes. I dont'n know nothing about music, respect to its theory and practice, and I neither know play a instrument. But I know that listen that music, let you create armony between you and your main thinks, let you to concentrate in anything task. My recomentation for you is listen music with violin, or piano, they let you relax and obtein your capacity of concentration.

Lindsay Stirling is a best option for instrumenal music. Its violing song cool.


Other crazy write, for try write on english... I hope your correction for feedback.
Thanks for pay attention.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario