sábado, 3 de mayo de 2014

Movie: The amazing Spiderman 2 with Andrew Garfield

Since I was a child, I have admired the character of spiderman, its simple powers but really really amazing actions. And of course, I always have had gread admiration for the spiders. When I see the first movie of spiderman, I remember that I see on tv, because my family could not to pay a movie on a teater for me. But, on small screen, I apreciate the special effects on its first movie with Tobey Maguire as the super heroe. Time later, I see on the same screen, the old television, the great Spiderman 2, when I learned the protium like a isotope, introducing me the chemestry on my life. When I saw the last movie with Tom Maguire, I consider that I have saw the best movie of my life, with effects and the true history of a Super Heroe. The black spiderman, sandman, and other villanous, that attracted my total attention of that movie.

I felt very tired when I listened on movie news on 2010 year, that the story of spiderman, like I know on this moment of my life, have other alternating history. I remember say to my girlfirend, that its story can't to be good like the first version. In the 2012 year, I saw that movie on the computer of my girlfriend, and I consider that the movie, look at very good, with the spetial scenes, the new character of spiderman, that look at very funny and particular. But the second Movie of that version, The amazing Spiderman 2, saw on a theater, with vibra sound effects and 3D, I consider that I saw the best movie of my life. Despite my first expectation in 2010, I consider that the movie have a spetial story, more deeper than the first version. I was fascinated with the new villains, the new effects, and the new Harry Osborn. The romantics scenes was pretty good, and the sad end. Since my first movie of spiderman, until today, I consider that I have saw the best movie of spiderman, I try to cry with the sad final, but its incredible the evolution of my favorite heroe of Marvel. And I hope a new movie of spiderman, because this movie was the best of the marvel, for me...


If you have an opinion, or corretion for my write, I will appreciate your comments.
Thanks for let me to share my opinion with you.
Best wishes from me.
Alejandro Daniel José Gómez Flórez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario