martes, 13 de mayo de 2014

The historical night... for me with Artificial Vision

Well, this night.. I want to do something for distract my mind, because all of us, at a given moment, we have personal problems. But the idea is to try, no forget that situation, but rather to do something for no think in that moments. For this reason, I want to do a program with Java and the OpenCV library (Artificial Vision) for share you a project that I need to present in less than a month. Its my project for the course and the idea is to share you the project on English language and Spanish.

I will realize that on my blog, about robotics, and the idea is to progress the overall debt faster, this night. My blog about robotics is: http://robotaldajo.blogspot.com/

I hope that you following my steps, and finally you can to realize the same project in you house, of course if you understand the world of the codes...


I hope your visits....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario